Overcome the obstacles in your way
What is my company’s liquidity and how will it develop in the near future?
What kind of leeway and budget does my business have over the next 24 months?
My company is applying for external financing (bank or grant) and needs a financial plan.
We’re looking for an investor and need a financial plan.
Our business is growing fast and we want to calculate our financial requirements.
I’m selling my company and need a financial plan for my business assessment.
I want to set goals to guide my business and I need a financial plan to help me.
Draw inspiration from our projects
Financial planning and funding round at startup go2market
Financial planning and investor search for go2market. Petra Wolkenstein: “It’s a pleasure to support Thomas Perdolt and the team at go2Market by planning and implementing their expansion. We always work really effectively together. I’m so happy that go2market were able to find excellent investors to help them expand their business.”
Supporting a cybersecurity Series A round
Supporting a cybersecurity Series A round at Whalebone. Petra Wolkenstein: “Richard Malovic and his team have successfully proven that their product can be scaled.”
Finding investors for an industry platform
To finance the expansion of an established industry platform, its Austrian founders sought external funding and challenging for a bidding process. Konsultori helped the startup team over a six month period with everything from processes, negotiations and due diligence preparations, to an expansion strategy and business consulting.
How we work and what we do
Initial consultation & project outline
Analysis of data history, KPIs and drivers
Growth scenario assumptions
Implement financial plan in three scenarios
Results analysis and liquidity needs
Preparation of documentation for your financial plan
We will guide you through the process.
- provides a stable, proven driver-based model customised to your business model (platform, professional services, production, SaaS, etc.)
- prepares your KPIs and historical metrics to be used for planning
- discusses assumptions for future scenarios with you
- implements your financial plan including assumptions
- provides a KPI and results overview, and an assumptions register
- discusses the need for adaptations with you, and any cash needs for financing or budgeting, and setting targets
Welche Ergebnisse Sie erhalten
- Driver-based integrated financial planning (G&V, free cash flow)
- Financial plan scenarios
- Overview of KPIs
- Short overview of results for external investors
- Assumption register for all scenarios
- Excel-based model
Experts at Konsultori
We specialise in business valuations for early-stage startups. At this stage, the future growth of your business is still highly uncertain, meaning special methods for valuation must be applied. Late-stage businesses use the DCF method as standard, combined with a multiples approach. Sometimes, an asset valuation is also necessary.
In the creative industries and technology sector especially (platform model, SaaS model, corporate sales), we have several years of experience and provide templates for financial planning which are challenged using benchmarks.
EU-certified international transfer consultant
In 2017 Konsultori became a certified international, cross-border transfer consultant under the EU project DANAE “Advisors in a Novel SME Transfer”
20 years’ M&A experience
We have been active in the M&A sector for over 20 years (acquisition and sale of businesses and business shares).
Your contacts at Konsultori
Managing Director at Konsultori BD GmbH
Strategy, M&A and Growth Expert
Investor & General Partner for Africa Startup Wise Guys
Managing Director at key2investors & digital accelerator
- Nine years’ growth experience with startups and investors
- Funding rounds and sales in cybersecurity (Whalebone), eCommerce, and HealthTech
- Strategy development for one of Austria’s biggest platforms
- Training and preparing startups for accelerators (Startup Wise Guys, SFG, Wirtschaftsagentur, DGO Campus, European Space Agency)
- Three years’ experience in strategy and business development for mobile communications companies in northern and southern Europe.
- Ten years’ experience in corporate M&A for the telecommunications sector
Financial planning for investor preparation
“Konsultori and Petra Wolkenstein are extremely professional. Her experience really helped us to get through the first funding round. We were thrilled that the documents and arguments which we produced in the preparations stage were so well received in our search for investors and during negotiations. I appreciated such a straightforward, hassle-free and honest partner who never forgot our goals and timeline. Without Konsultori, we’d never have managed to achieve everything within such a short space of time”
CEO & Co-Founder, go2market
What we have achieved for our customers
financial plans for external financing