Overcome the obstacles in your way
Our market is consolidating and we want to strategically buy smaller businesses.
We’re expecting further growth, but not just organic growth, by acquiring other companies.
A financial crisis has badly hit our market segment and we want to buy businesses that need financing and quality products.
Draw inspiration from our projects
Market screening of potential companies for M&A in the food sector
In 2020 and 2021 we supported a German business in the food sector with a screening project for potential strategic partners or companies that could be acquired. We implemented market screening according to custom criteria throughout the entire DACH market. We also initiated talks and negotiations for strategic partners and companies potentially willing to sell.
How we work and what we do
Initial consultation & project outline
Determining investment criteria
Scouting & estimating potentials
Strategic initial talks and an investment report
Adapting financial planning, business assessment, and due diligence
Arrange the purchase and provide support after investment or purchase
We will guide you through the process.
- determines your M&A strategy with you
- develops a market analysis including targets according to investment criteria
- instigates initial strategic talks
- assess opportunities and reviews financial planning and business valuation via due diligence
- arranges the acquisition
- supports you with the post-merger integration process
The outcomes for you
- M&A strategy
- Long-list targets
- Potential analysis and investment report per target
- Implementation support
- Support during the integration process
Experts at Konsultori
Startup access to ecosystems and SME service providers
For years we have been training accelerators, local agencies, universities and research institutes throughout the DACH region and Eastern Europe. We have a strong network of technology scouts. We also work closely with banks and taxation solicitors for medium-sized companies.
We specialise in business valuations for early-stage startups. At this stage, the future growth of your business is still highly uncertain, meaning special methods for valuation must be applied. Late-stage businesses use the DCF method as standard, combined with a multiples approach. Sometimes, an asset valuation is also necessary.
In the creative industries and technology sector especially (platform model, SaaS model, corporate sales), we have several years of experience and provide templates for financial planning which are challenged using benchmarks.
20 years’ M&A experience
We have been active in the M&A sector for over 20 years (acquisition and sale of businesses and business shares).
Your contacts at Konsultori
Managing Director at Konsultori BD GmbH
Strategy, M&A and Growth Expert
Investor & General Partner for Africa Startup Wise Guys
Managing Director at key2investors & digital accelerator
- Nine years’ growth experience with startups and investors
- Funding rounds and sales in cybersecurity (Whalebone), eCommerce, and HealthTech
- Strategy development for one of Austria’s biggest platforms
- Training and preparing startups for accelerators (Startup Wise Guys, SFG, Wirtschaftsagentur, DGO Campus, European Space Agency)
- Three years’ experience in strategy and business development for mobile communications companies in northern and southern Europe.
- Ten years’ experience in corporate M&A for the telecommunications sector
Strategic collaborations and M&A projects
“We want to remain agile in our industry and react quickly. For that we need an experienced coach and trainer who not only works strategically, but who can also take the reins. Above all Christian’s expertise in terms of groups and upmarket mid-sized companies enabled us to achieve our target structure quicker than we could have done on our own. We can approach the expansion of our business on a sound footing.”
CEO, Münchner Suppenküche
What we have achieved for our customers
in investor capital secured