Technical Product Owner
PHP Laravel Developer (Vienna)
Part-time 25 hours/week up to full-time 38.5 hours/week, ASAP
We are Konsultori, the Vienna-based business development experts for sustainable growth. We work with startups and companies in the tech field on their growth challenges, finance and business development. www.konsultori.com
We run the Investor Readiness Platform www.key2investors.com for startups looking for investors and the Key2Platform https://key2platform.com/ to support Accelerators, Universities and Investor Communities in Europe and Africa to deliver their entrepreneurship and acceleration programs online.
- Your job will be to develop, design, support and operate our web apps.
- You keep an eye on how the overall product evolves from a technical perspective
- You help optimize the customer journey and sales through your strong technical and product know-how.
- You work with our product management and marketing teams on integrating customer feedback and new features into the product and extending the product.
- We currently operate three customer facing web platforms and a couple of internal tools. All our websites are based on the latest version of the Laravel (PHP) framework and make use of the many available packages in the Laravel eco system. The front-end is built with tailwindCSS and AlpineJS.
- You should have at least 2 years’ experience of developing commercial web-apps with PHP, ideally within the Laravel ecosystem. If you haven’t worked with Laravel specifically before, but do have experience in other, similar MVC frameworks (e.g. symfony) please apply anyway!
- Technologies (must have)
- PHP 8 and Laravel 8
- MySQL 8
- Livewire, tailwindCSS, Alpine JS, VueJS (very little) for the front-end
- Laravel Nova is used for the backend of all websites
- We use Stripeas our payment provider – most of the Stripe API interaction is handled by the Laravel Cashier package. Experience with the Stripe API is a plus.
- You bring an agile mindset and curiosity to try new solutions.
- You are a team player working closely with product management and online marketing in-house as well as external partners
- You are fluent in English
- Be the center-piece of our digital products
- Nice working environment in the center of Vienna – we love our office
- Good work-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours
- A very nice team, small and working closely together
- Possibility to work partly from home office which is done by all of us
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements
- Minimum gross salary according to Austrian collective agreement is EUR 27,500 per year for a full-time engagement. We are willing to overpay according to experience and qualification.
Please contact us including resume, motivation letter, time availability, salary expectation and contact details to:
Management Board konsultori